Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Week 7 hours

March 1–7
Monday 8 a.m–1 p.m 5
Worked on a presentation for churches to gain more awareness of Mission Norman and needy people in Norman and support, primarily by gaining more volunteers. I will give the speech on Sunday at my church, Northeast Baptist, but I will also take it to other churches now that we have almost completed our community profiles.

Wednesday 9:30 a.m.–1 p.m. 3.5
Worked on my presentation to churches some more.

Thursday 4 p.m.–7:30 p.m. 3.5
I hosted a Bible study at Country Village apartments. We played with children and talked with adults and then had a children's Bible lesson.

Friday 9:30 a.m.–3 p.m. 6.5
Worked on my presentation for churches, and made a press release

Sunday 1 p.m.–3 p.m. 2
I attended a worship service/house church leader meeting. We worship, tell what is going on at our Bible studies, and discuss ways to improve the Bible studies.

Total hours: 20.5

No comments:

Post a Comment