Saturday, April 3, 2010

Week 11 Hours

March 29–April 4
Monday 9:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
I requested to have the Mission Fair at several businesses. At first, I was turned down, but I found a business willing to let us have the fair: Homeland! We are going to have it on May 1 in its parking lot. We will have children's events and information booths about Mission Norman

Wednesday 9:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
I met with the manager of Homeland and worked on details for the Mission Fair. He was real supportive and helpful. I finished a press release and sent it to the Norman Transcript, but it was not published though.

Thursday 3:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
I hosted a Bible study at Country Village apartments. We played with children and talked with adults and then had a children's Bible lesson.

Friday 3:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
I hosted an Easter Event at Country Village. We had a moon bounce, food, an Easter egg hunt, and a short service. It went really well. We had at least 30 people there. We had a lot more response than any other event that we've done so far.

Total Hours:17

No comments:

Post a Comment