April 5–April 12
Monday 9:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
I had a meeting with a pastor today to discuss working together with Mission Norman. He said he would give an announcement about opportunities to serve at Mission Norman. I did some price research for a banner and media scanning.
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.–9 p.m.
I went to an Justice Alliance meeting. They had an event where different non-profit organizations that help the less fortunate gathered together and shared what each of them do and discussed how they could better help one another. It was very helpful and Mission Norman made a lot of contacts.
Wednesday 9:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
I took the moon bounce to homeland, put it up, took a picture of it and took it down. I did this for a flier for the Mission Fair that will be at Homeland May 1.
Thursday 4 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
I hosted a Bible study at Country Village apartments. We played with children and talked with adults and then had a children's Bible lesson.
Sunday 3 p.m.–4 p.m.
I attended a worship service/house church leader meeting. We worship, tell what is going on at our Bible studies, and discuss ways to improve the Bible studies.
Total hours: 14
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment