Friday, April 23, 2010

Week 14 Hours

April 19–25
Monday 9:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
I finished fliers for the Mission Fair, printed them, cut them, and placed them on the Homeland cash registers for customers to take as they check out.

Wednesday 9:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
I called different churches to try to find help for the Mission Fair. I created a facebook group and a Twitter account for Mission Norman.

Thursday 5 p.m.–7 p.m.
I hosted a Bible study at Country Village apartments. We played with children and talked with adults and then had a children's Bible lesson.

Friday 9:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
I called more churches to try to find help for the Mission Fair. I finished creating a facebook group and I made a Twitter account for Mission Norman. I made a press release announcing the Mission Fair and sent it to the Norman Transcript.

Sunday 3 p.m.–4 p.m.
I attended a worship service/house church leader meeting. We worship, tell what is going on at our Bible studies, and discuss ways to improve the Bible studies.

Total hours: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment