March 15–21 AKA: Spring “Break”
Monday 9:30 a.m.–3 p.m. and 6 p.m.–10 p.m.
I moved a bunch of furniture from one apartment to another during the first part of the day. I took furniture from Country Village Apartments, where I host a Bible study, and moved it to another apartment complex to a family that had no furniture at all. I also edited my press release and sent it to the mission director. Later that night I worked on the website. It is almost ready to be published. It is on its editing stage. After it is edited, I will publish it and the world can see my creation.
Tuesday 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
I attempted to send my website to my boss, Gene Barnes, for editing, but had trouble with it and fiddled with it for a while. I edited my press release with him, but it's still not done. This one is proving a lot more difficult than the last one to get it done. I worked on fund raising ideas, but I didn't get that far with everything else going on. Then I went and go get compost for our Community Garden that we are fixing up. That took up the rest of the day.
Wednesday 9:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
I moved some more furniture and I worked on my press release.
Thursday 9:30 am–7:30 p.m.
I moved some compost for our garden in my truck with Bruce, the head gardener. That took a while and then I edited some bugs on the website. I prepared for my Bible study at Country Village Apartments and led that.
Total Hours: 31
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment