Monday: 9:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
I worked on the Mission website, designing the new layout and starting to code it.
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
I continued to work on the website. I threw away some of yesterday's ideas and tried a few new ones
Thursday: 5:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
I hosted a Bible study at Country Village apartments. We played with the children and talked with adults and then had an adult and a children's Bible lesson. Afterward, we filled out a survey together to help create the brochure for Country Village apartments.
Friday: 9:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
I worked on the website some more. I'm getting closer to being done with the lay out. Soon I will start to add some content.
Sunday 3 p.m.–5 p.m.
Sunday 3 p.m.–5 p.m.
I attended a worship service/house church leader meeting. We worship, tell what is going on at our Bible studies, and discuss ways to improve the Bible studies.
Total hours worked this week: 20.5

No comments:
Post a Comment