Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Little Work and a Lot of Snow

I was not able to work very much this week because of the snow. I did some more work on the website, but not much else. I am spending more time on the website than I anticipated, but it is also becoming bigger and better than I expected. I have started to add content to the web page, but it still has a long way to go.

I am waiting on Michael and Jessica to finish profiles of the apartments that we have Bible Studies at and apartments where we want to have Bible Studies. These profiles will be used in the brochures, but I will post these on the website as well. They will add a lot of content and really show what Mission Norman does. I am excited about how we may utilize them. It will still be a while before Michael and Jessica finish, but I still have lots of work to do on the website and around the Mission to keep me busy in the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment